With the IPL season in full swing, people are looking for Disney + Hotstar subscriptions. If you are among those who have access to Hotstar, you are lucky. However, Hotstar allows only one screen per subscription, at least when it comes to viewing their cricket matches. So what do you do? You opt for a Jio recharge that offers free Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription. So which plan should you opt for? You have quite a few different offers here when you want added Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription. Let us take a look at the options available to you and find out the one that is suitable for you.
- 401 – Let us begin with a Jio recharge that offers a 3 GB/day daily data cap. Instead of 84 GB of data for the 28-day validity that should have been available, you will get 90 GB with this plan. That is not all you get with this plan. Jio to Jio calls is unlimited. However, Jio to non-Jio calls has a maximum limit of 100 minutes, which is a lot for normal customers. You will also get 100 free SMS per day. You will also get a complimentary subscription to the Jio apps.
- 598 and Rs. 2599 – These plans have a daily data cap of 2 GB and have validities of 56 days and 365 days respectively. There are versions available that do not offer free Disney + Hotstar free subscription. Those plans are priced lower than these ones. The 56-day variant costs Rs. 444 and the 365-day plan costs Rs. 2399. With Rs. 2599, you get 10 GB of extra data. Rs. 2599 offers 12000 minutes of Jio to non-Jio FUP while Rs. 598 offers a FUP of 2000 minutes. These Jio recharge plans can be done through the Airtel payments Bank platform to earn some cashback.
- 777 plan – If you want a 1.5 GB/day daily data cap along with the Disney + Hotstar VIP subscription, your option is to go for this plan. You get a validity of 84 days. The plan offers 5 GB of extra data and the total limit is 131 GB. Jio to non-Jio FUP is 3000 minutes while you can send free 100 SMS every day. Also, the complimentary subscription of Jio apps is already present.
- 499 – There is a new cricket plan available. This plan is valid for 56 days and is specially meant to cover the IPL season. You will get 1.5 GB of the daily data cap. However, this app does not offer call facilities or SMS. You can still get a complimentary subscription to Jio apps.
- 1208, Rs. 1206 and Rs. 1004 – These are the 4G data voucher plans. The first one is Rs. 151 x8 plan, offering 30 GB per month for 8 months. The second one is Rs. 201 x6, offering 40 GB per month for 6 months while the last one is Rs. 251 x4, offering 50 GB per month, for 4 months. While Rs. 151, Rs. 201 and Rs. 251 work from home plans do not offer Disney + Hotstar subscriptions, the fused plans do so at no extra cost. These Jio recharge plans also do not offer calling and SMS benefits.
If the plans seem costly to you, you can get some cashback by doing the prepaid mobile recharge through the Airtel Payments Bank platform. These plans are the ones from Jio that will get you a free subscription. You can cheer for your team from the comfort of your couch.